Hey reader, Another blog is out! :D
In this blog, I have listed down all the opportunities for Women in Technology(WIT). Have fun reading :D
1. Grace Hopper Celebration AnitaB.org produces Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC) in collaboration with the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). GHC is the world’s largest gathering of women and non-binary technologists. Those who attend GHC gain access to career and academic workshops, networking opportunities, inspirational role models, and memories that will last a lifetime!
2. Grace Hopper Celebration India (GHCI) Virtual Grace Hopper Celebration India is a wonderful opportunity for women students to start a great career in technology. This could be your chance to learn, network, and get inspired at the largest gathering of women technologists in Asia!
3. Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship Through the Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship, they are striving towards creating gender equality in science, technology and engineering domains by encouraging women to showcase their excellence in computing and technology and become future leaders and role models in the field.
4. Nutanix WIT Technology Nutanix works with Girls in Tech to support their events, hackathons , global online classroom and align their employees with girl's mentoring program.
5. Women Techmakers Scholarship Google’s Women Techmakers program provides visibility, community, and resources for women in technology.
6. LiFT Scholarship The Shubhra Kar Linux Foundation Training (LiFT) Scholarship Program aims to increase diversity in open source technology by providing access to training courses and certification exams for deserving individuals at no cost to the recipient.
7. Western Digital STEM Scholarship Western Digital is offering scholarships for students pursuing an undergraduate STEM degree.
8. Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls The Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls is an annual award of INR 25,000/- meant to help advance one girl’s career in her chosen field.
9. Goldman Sachs Global Scholarship & Mentorship Program The program will be available for students from participating colleges in India. Overall, fifty students will receive a six-month guided virtual mentorship opportunity where the students will be matched 1:1 with a volunteer mentor from Goldman Sachs.
Additionally, ten USD1,500 scholarships will be available for those who demonstrate strong financial need with special circumstances.
10. Pragati Scholarship AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls is an initiative for girl students studying in the first year of a technical diploma/degree at an AICTE approved institution. The students who are already availing this scholarship can also apply for renewal of the same. A total of 5,000 girl students will be awarded up to INR 50,000 per annum for every year and other benefits.
11. L'Oreal India for Young Women in Science Scholarship The L’Oréal India For Young Women in Science (FYWIS) Scholarship programme is a countrywide initiative which encourages and supports young women to pursue their careers in science. A scholarship of INR 250,000 is awarded to each of the promising young women and covers their college fees.
12. Palantir Global Impact Scholarship Palantir launched the Global Impact Scholarship to celebrate and support students from across the globe who are beginning careers in technology.
13. Society of Women Engineers Scholarship SWE Scholarships support those who identify as a woman and pursue an ABET-accredited bachelor's or graduate student program in preparation for careers in engineering, engineering technology, and computer science globally.
14. Google Conference and Travel Scholarships Scholarships are offered to candidates to attend conferences in the tech industry and related fields.
15. Venkat Panchapakesan Memorial Scholarship by Google Google Venkat Panchapakesan Memorial Scholarship 2022 will be available for the students who are currently pursuing computer science courses and are wanting to develop solutions so that they can make their daily life easier. The scholarship amount for the beneficiaries will be Rs 54000 approximately or 750 US Dollars.
16. 1,000 Dreams Scholarship Fund The 1,000 Dreams Scholarship provides one-time educational assistance for currently enrolled high school or college-aged women throughout the United States.
17. IIT Bombay Research Internship Award IITB Research Internship Award is designed as an educational and professional research experience. These awards are available for specific research projects. The selected interns are required to work full-time for four to six months on the project and will be given a fixed stipend.
18. Diversity Tech Education Scholarship This program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Awards are granted without regard to creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or national origin.
19. Outreachy Outreachy provides internships in open source and open science. Outreachy provides internships to people subject to systemic bias and impacted by underrepresentation in the technical industry where they are living. Stipend - $7,000 USD total internship stipend
20. Girlscript Summer of Code GirlScript Summer Of Code is a three-month-long Open-Source Program conducted every summer by the Girlscript Foundation.
21. Rails Girls Summer of Code Rails Girls Summer of Code is a global fellowship program for women and non-binary coders. Students receive a three-month scholarship to work on existing Open Source projects and expand their skill set.
22. DevelopHER Awards by Twitter Promoting gender equality in the tech industry with an annual awards ceremony celebrating women in tech!
23. STEP by Google STEP (Student Training in Engineering Program), formerly known as Engineering Practicum, is a 12-week internship for first and second-year undergraduate students with a passion for computer science.
The internship program has a focus on providing development opportunities to students from groups historically underrepresented in tech, through technical training and professional development.
24. Codess by Microsoft Codess aims to inspire female coders and help them achieve their professional goals. Through networking events, mentoring and sharing advice and experiences, we hope to offer a forum to women unlike any other.
25. AmericanExpress Makeathon This team-based competition follows the standard hackathon format with an idea submission phase (Round 1) and a Hackathon/ prototype building (Round 2). Teams will have the opportunity to choose 1 out of 4 exciting themes centred on the ever-dynamic Fintech universe!
Winners stand an opportunity to pursue career opportunities at American Express Technology!
26. AmazeWoW by Amazon Amazon WoW is a networking platform for all women engineering students in India that connects them to Amazon leaders, recruiters, and the broader Amazon community. Amazon WoW is open to all women students across engineering campuses in India.
27. Microsoft Garage Internship Program The Garage is an innovative program that gives university students the opportunity to work with industry leaders and their peers to build apps for the latest Microsoft platforms.
The Garage internship opportunities for students studying in the United States are in Cambridge, MA, Redmond WA and Sunnyvale, CA.
28. Duolingo Thrive Intern The Duolingo Thrive Program is an immersive 8-week summer internship program that provides second-year students from communities underrepresented in tech the opportunity to develop their technical skills and experience what it’s like to work at Duolingo.
29. DEShaw Fellowship Program Available to women who would also commence their junior year of a full-time undergraduate programme at a university or institution in the United States.
30. Globalink Research Internship Mitacs Globalink Research Internship is a competitive initiative for international undergraduates from the said countries and regions.
From May to October of each year, top-ranked applicants participate in a 12-week research internship under the supervision of Canadian university faculty members in a variety of academic disciplines, from science, engineering, and mathematics to the humanities and social sciences.
31. USC Viterbi Summer Research Program The Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southen California (USC) and the Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) are partnering to launch the Viterbi-IUSSTF Program. This program will provide opportunities for Indian Students to undertake a research internship at the Viterbi School of Engineering in Summer for a period of 8 weeks.
32. Charpak Labs Scholarship This program is designed for Indian students enrolled in an Indian institution at the Bachelor’s or Master’s levels, planning to undertake a training/research project at a French laboratory or institution during their academic break (May to July).
33. SN Bose Scholars Program SN Bose Scholarship, also known as SN Bose Scholars Program, is a student exchange program between top institutions in India and the United States.
34. IBM Extreme Blue Technical Leadership Program It is a 10 to 15 week program (may vary by region) which allows you to work with a team of peers to develop a solution for a real-world challenge. Besides being mentored by business and technical consultants, you will also take part in brainstorming, presentations, and personal development workshops.
35. IIT Madras Fellowship Program The IITM - Summer Fellowship Programme of two months with stipend is designed to enhance awareness and interest in high quality academic research among young Engineering, Management, Sciences and Humanities students through a goal oriented summer mini-project undertaken at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
36. Virginia Heinlein Memorial Scholarship It is dedicated to a female candidate majoring in engineering, math or biological or physical sciences. Four 4,000 $ scholarships are awarded.
37. Grand Circus Scholarship Together, Grand Circus and NCWIT are helping women, genderqueer, and non-binary individuals start their careers in tech.
38. DigitalCrafts Scholarship Part of their mission as a school is to make careers in technology as accessible as possible, especially to the underrepresented and the highly gifted.
Thanks for reading